Friday, May 30, 2008

Day Two.

After yesterday's events I slept like a rock. Tim slept on the little cot next to me and he didn't even hear the doctor come in this morning to listen to my heart and ask me questions. Needless to say, we were both wiped between his work and this baby business...

No major incidents today, no crashes, no labor. A very successful day on bed rest. Things are actually pretty good for the time being.  My bleeding has tapered off drastically. I love the nursing and doctor staff, there are always people popping in to do or check something, so its actually very busy. For those of you that are trying to call on my phone, my apologies. The trend has been as soon as someone walks in here to discuss something with me, my phone rings. So I have been keeping my ringer off, its just too much sometimes. So thank goodness for this blog...this will be the easiest way for me to let everyone know what is going on for right now.

25 weeks today. Another small victory. Each day that passes without events is a huge blessing and all the nurses are impressed with our little guys heart beat...As I pray, I praise God for this miracle. I am expecting a miracle, it is already happening. We all just have to keep praying and believing in it. Next week we are scheduled to walk through the NICU where they will show us babies of similar gestational periods as Will, it will be hard but a good preparation for what might be to come. Plan for the worst and pray for the best has always been our moto. So far, it has worked well.

We are so grateful for everyone's prayers; family, friends, and strangers that are reaching out. It all means so much to have so many people caring and praying for our family.

No comments: