Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Recap of Events...

I attempted to copy and paste the carepage updates from that website onto this blog. To put it simply: I'm sure it can be done, I just can't figure it out and am too tired to keep trying. That is all in the past anyways, but nevertheless, important information for some who may come across this blog and wonder what I am talking about. So...anyone may still access my care page and postings by going to www.carepages.com and after you register or sign in my care page is: JulieMurrayandbaby.

Its hard to believe this whole story already began over a month ago. Our baby just keeps holding on. Last night I was laying in bed flipping through some pictures on our digital camera and Tim was laying next to me, leaning over to see. Suddenly, I felt Will start to roll around a little and so I put my hand on my stomach. Then he kicked so hard, my hand actually moved. I screamed out of sheer shock and nearly knocked Tim in the face with the camera as both my hands flew up. Then I couldn't stop laughing. Tim couldn't possibly see what was so funny. Of course, this just made it even more hysterical to me...my baby was alive and feisty! I cherish each and every movement, not knowing how long I will be blessed with him. But we pray every day that he continues to be our miracle baby.

3 comments:

Anne E. said...

Loved the pic of you two.... looks like it was taken on 07-07-07 at a beautiful lakefront reception (am I rite?!?)

William James - stay strong! Love Annie & Baby Weber

katie claire said...

It was so good to see a picture of you two and Will! We are thinking and praying for you. Love in Christ, Katie and Kathy

Vieira said...

God Bless you Murray Family! We continue to pray for you daily.
We love you, Kerrie & Tori