Saturday, June 7, 2008

Unbelievable.

The internet has not been working right here at all. So I can't post online regularly, which drives me absolutely crazy. My last blog got cut off, and so doesn't read right either.

This morning, I had my glucose test. To make a long story short, I failed it. So besides all of my current problems, I now have gestational diabetes. I cried. I'm mad. The last thing I want is to be on a restricted diet and have further complications. The more I pray, the more stuff goes crazy here. At least that is how I feel. 

Overall, I am trying to keep it together. Tim leaves for New Jersey tomorrow night for 12 days. I am dreading that.

2 comments:

DianeDavani said...

Hey Julie... please don't give up hope... there's so many of us out here in Cali praying for you. God WILL see you through this! HE promises!

Megan Smith said...

My sister-in-law had gestational diabetes with her little boy. We "brainstormed" and came up with the following "benefits"...Hey we're trying here ;)

1. Babies of mommies with diabetes tend to be larger...YEA for Will!

2. It only lasts the duration of the pregnancy

3. You get to go on a "diet" Get that before baby body back fast ;)

4. You get to be on a diet that is centered around meats, veggies...mmmmmmm!

5. You'll have healthy teeth - no sweetened drinks like soda - you're dentist will be pleased!

6. One more "fun" item for the world's most interesting baby book!

I'm continuing to pray for Will - almost 2 pounds - that's fantastic!!!! I am still CONVINCED that God has a plan for Will and your family and I'm praying that His plan involves a miracle for you all.