Saturday, July 5, 2008

Holiday weekend

What a beautiful weekend for weather here, makes it tough to enjoy the holiday weekend looking through a window and wanting to be outside. At times I find a little person in my head saying, "Okay, now repeat after me...I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life..." But then again I'm pretty sure everyone has those moments, I'll just admit it in writing. Please note that as I type this I have a smile on my face, because I think its actually funny. I'm amazed they haven't had to check me into the psych ward yet. Don't ask me how I keep sane, because I swear I'm going to lose my mind any moment...

A huge thank you to Tim & Jessi who sent the most awesome flower arrangement shaped like an ice cream cone, it could not have come at a better time. I took a pic of it and tried to download it, but it just won't work. So forgive me for not posting more pics on this blog, its not possible while I'm on the hospital's server. Anyways, you guys are so creative because I have never seen anything like it, I love it!

Last night, Tim and I got ready to go watch the fireworks downtown, I asked him if we should have the nurses take our picture...we haven't taken any pics since we've been in Michigan, and we were decked out with festive glow sticks...We both kind of looked at each other and laughed. Its pretty bad when you don't want a picture of something, because this is one 4th neither one of us cares to remember. Tim wheeled me down to the park at the end of the street and we watched the fireworks. I got more entertainment from watching all the weirdos that were out and about. I am constantly shocked at how many people I see around this place with no teeth...at least that is one thing I can safely say IS going for me...

To follow up with my last post, the bleeding has decreased over the last day or so and I have made it to my personal goal of 30 weeks. Anything from this point forward is a bonus in my book. Will is really squirmy and moves a lot. I love it. Last night when the fireworks got really loud he got the hiccups again...too funny. As soon as the fireworks were done, he stopped.

Not too much else to write, as I am lacking things that have inspired me lately. I miss my house, the woods, heathly food, having a life, and overall just taking care of things. In two more weeks or so, things should start coming around. I know Tim will be thrilled once he no longer has to do it all...In the meantime, I say a prayer every night that we don't end up in the psych ward together...

1 comment:

Jessica Cornman said...

So glad you got the "ice cream"!!!!! :)