Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall

Red leaves litter our front lawn.
Just one more reason I love being back...this is my favorite season.
But...you won't catch me outside with a rake.
Not until every last single leaf has fallen from the tree.
Which buys me enough time to make it to November.
But...it could always snow first.

I've made several promises to Cali friends that I would take some pictures of the awesome colors. But I am waiting for that perfect, sunny day when the view from our back patio is stunning. A few more weeks and we should be there.

This last week or so, I have been too busy to think.
Too busy to write on this blog.
Too busy to grieve.
Definitely not a good thing.
And yet, if someone were to ask me what I have been busy doing...

I don't have a clue.
Everything is still a blur without him...

No comments: