Saturday, October 18, 2008

Whew! That's done...

There are many things for which I am thanking God today.
First, is that yesterday is over.
Second, is that I am finished with those ridiculous tests. And I don't know what the heck flossing has to do with elementary education, but there was a question on the test about it...maybe its the fact that now teachers have to literally teach everything from math to personal hygiene...

It doesn't matter, all I care about is that I am done with it. And hopefully for good. Thank you for all who thought about me and prayed today. I went there this morning with a sense of peace, which was a huge blessing.

Tonight we are goint to attempt to go hear Rob Bell speak about his new book. Super excited, but preparing myself for complete chaos. I'm guessing everyone else will be there too. Since Saturday nights are soooo exciting in Grand Rapids (just a hint of sarcasm there).

Just another attempt to keep moving forward...but even as I type, I'm remembering Will.
Its 5:51 pm on a Saturday night...
Only this time...
I've actually lost count over exactly how many weeks its been.

No comments: