Wednesday, December 10, 2008

more pictures







I've been a real slacker lately and realized I never downloaded any pictures of wine tasting...and lots of other things. I even failed to put up any pictures of our "new" house for all my CA friends. Sorry.

Here are a few pics from wine tasting (I decided to leave out the picture of the dead deer hanging from a tree...which happened to be the first thing I saw when I woke up at the Bed&Breakfast and looked out the window). Anywas, wine tasting-it was so much fun. In fact, I just ordered another 4 bottles of my favorite from the company's website...guess I should have stocked up while I was there. Oh well, Merry Christmas to me. I think I'll save them for those days I tell Tim I got a sub job...and then just sit at home and drink Bubbly Nouveau:)

And then, of course, there are a few more pictures of the snow for those of you that are hanging out in the beautiful 75 degree weather...Anytime you need affirmation on why you still live in Orange County, just come and see me for a visit sometime before April...I love it...but I am COLD. On the other hand, Sophie doesn't seem to mind and can't get enough of it. And apparently she can't eat enough snow either.