Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Year

It is officially 2009.
Awesome.
Which means the worst year of my life is now over.
This last year was a nightmare in ways I could never have imagined.
And life in general had me on the ropes in some huge boxing ring.
And let's face it.
I was getting the crap beat out of me.

But now?
Watch out life.
I'm fighting back and I'm swinging...hard.

No one knows what 2009 has in store,
but I've made up my mind that is has to be better than '08.

Everyone has resolutions...goals.
I struggled with that this year. Because there are those that we can actually have a hand in affecting or changing, and then there are those in which we need to stand back and release our grip and our sense of control to God. Having faith and trusting that whatever happens...is what is right.

So, I have a few New Year's Resolutions.
They aren't going to be easy...
but I am determined.
And where there's a Will...
there's a way:)

No comments: