Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Work

If there is anything that I cannot stand...
its looking for a job.

I was surfing the net and saw that the FBI is hiring a bunch of people. This would be perfect for me.
Lots of knowledge...especially the top secret kind. Check
Sweet ninja moves. Check
Being able to prove it....how do you put in a resume that a bunch of Marines taught me how to seriously hurt (o.k. more than hurt) someone in two moves?

No, the people at the FBI would probably look at me like everyone else I have sent a resume to.
Like a complete loser.
Ha. If they only knew.

Once again its all about who you know not what you know. So this is where I need prayers, because today I am handling this pretty well. But tomorrow? I just might be extra sad that I can't do the job I have been waiting years for...to be a mom.

No comments: