Monday, September 21, 2009

Gratitude Challenge

A challenge.
Found in my inbox, from a company that I love.
So I thought, "why not?"
For the next 21 days I will be giving thanks
and blogging about it.

Accepting this challenge will help me to note
the positives (which there are many)
and I'm sure my blog will not only be more interesting...
but it will leave me feeling more aware of the brighter side of life.

So, more to come.
For the next 21 days I will post words of gratitude,
that is a challenge in itself (the actual writing every day part...not the lack of gratitude)!
Perhaps some of you will want to join me?

2 comments:

Megan Smith said...

I'll start!-I am grateful for you, Julie. For your faith and courage and gotta love your sense of humor! ;)

woodyboys said...

What a most gorgeous idea...Life needs more gratitude spread around. thanks for sharing and reminding me what is in my life to be grateful for. Just gorgeous.\
Lisa