Thursday, December 3, 2009

Baby Be Blessed


Awhile back,
I came across this website.
These dolls are so sweet,
and I wanted one...even long before we knew what Will's story would be.

But it just never materialized.

A few months ago,
a friend emailed.
She wanted to give me one of these dolls.
God works in mysterious ways....
because I had never mentioned wanting one of these dolls to anyone.
So needless to say,
I was absolutely thrilled...

Tonight, when I got home I saw a box on our front steps.
My heart fluttered a bit,
that is how excited I am about getting this doll.
Each of these dolls has a Bible verse patch sewn on front,
under his name I picked to have the following:

"God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;
and there shall be no more death,
neither sorrow, nor crying,
neither shall there be any more pain:
for the former things are passed away."
Revelation 21:4
The pictures of the verse didn't turn out...
but I absolutely love this hand made doll.
Thank you, Megan!
You are the best...

1 comment:

Megan Smith said...

I'm tempted to mail my Lucy doll so that it can give Will a big hug! ;) SO glad that the Lord provides - and has a good sense of timing and humor!