Friday, March 26, 2010

Preggy picture


With this pregnancy,
I'm trying to remember to take pictures and document in ways that I wish I had with Will's pregnancy.
So a few weeks back when I had some friends over,
I asked her to take a few pictures with her awesome camera.
Well...I guess a $1000 camera can't even do me some favors
and so out of a handful of pictures,
I will share one.
And that is only because so many long distance friends have asked...
so this awful picture is for them to see my "baby belly"

But, on Tuesday, Tim and I have a photo session scheduled.
This is special for a number of reasons. The first being its something we always talked about, but never actually have done. The only semi-decent pics we've had taken were our wedding photos, so its long overdue.
And also because we are going to see the photographer that volunteered his time and services to give us the incredible pictures of Will the night he died.
So I don't know what to expect...
but I do hope to get some great pictures that I can happily post here:)

5 comments:

Jennica said...

You look great, Julie.

Penni said...

That is a GREAT picture....you could have used a disposable! You look awesome. And here's celebrating a baby bump full of warm fluid for a healthy baby!!

Brownie said...

Hi - just popping through (by hitting "next blog")

Just wanted to say that you look lovely and I hope all goes well for you.

I read through your last several posts and had tears come to my eyes over your Will. Although he's safe in the arms of God - I'm sure you would prefer him with you.

Blessings to you.

Chuck said...

You look like a mom to me.
Been thinking about you and praying. Mellott gave me your info.
Semper Fi
Chuck Jones

Megan Smith said...

YEA! Finally! You are one HOT MAMA! Every single piece of me looked preggo - you are carrying your little guy all in your cute belly!

PS - let me know when you choose a name. I have a Baby Be Blessed with this little guys name on it! Just send me the details when you're ready!