Thursday, May 6, 2010

photo session




Over a month ago
we had a photo session and I finally have a few of the pictures to share...
I'm happy with the way they turned out,
and the entire time we were there
I just kept thinking to myself how blessed I was that this was finally happening.

And suddenly, its over a month and half later...
and soon we will be thinking about different pictures.
Family pictures with our newborn son.

There is not one day that passes in which I take this for granted...
and I must admit that I go to sleep every night thanking God for the newest revelation in my life...
the return of peace and near happiness.
It has eluded me for years...
and I am grateful to have it back.

Having these pictures is something we never got to do with Will,
so I am making sure I do things different this time.
And when I looked at these photos,
I saw something I haven't seen in either of us in a really long time.
A small piece of who we used to be...

2 comments:

Megan Smith said...

Happy Mothers Day - 4 times over, one for each of your little angels and for your newest little miracle!

Thea said...

Julie - I am so crazy excited for you and Tim! What an amazing Mother's Day this is for you. You look beautiful and I am so happy to see the smile in your eyes! Blessings!