Friday, July 30, 2010

Home


We are home at last...
Its hard to believe our little man is 3 days old already.
He is such a good baby,
and hardly ever cries...
as long as you don't take off his clothes,
or change his diaper:)

He is healthy.
He is perfect...
and we are loving him to pieces.

This week has been a whirlwind and there is much to tell,
many things to share...
and I don't want to forget any of it.
But right now our life is dictated by feedings and diaper changes and when I am allowed to take my next pain pill:)
And although my feet are swollen so much that I think they might pop if I actually walk on them...
I have never been happier.
We feel so blessed...

More to come soon as things settle down and I can think clearly after some much needed rest.
And I also promise more pictures to come soon....
Lots more:)

3 comments:

Renea Flaishans said...

He is just adorable Julie. Enjoy your time with him. Soak up every minute. Cant wait for another update.
Renea (Michigan)

A Big Group of Folks said...

My heart swells with joy for you! I know the feelings that come in these moments...I know how much more you cherish these gifts. I am so happy for you and your family. And I am praying for a gazillion trillion billion million more days of joy.

Desha said...

He is sooooo beautiful! I love this picture, he really looks like Will with his little scrunched up fface! So happy for you!