Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Picture Dump...

Here are all the pictures I promised to post...
and thanks to blogger, they are in no particular order
so I will gladly explain just what you are looking at:

Jack swaddled and hanging out in his swing (the best baby invention ever...)


Sporting mommy's favorite outfit and moving like crazy...this is going to be one busy little boy.

Leaving the hospital. YAY!!

Waiting for our nurse to let us leave on Friday. We couldn't wait to get home!

Such a cute face! Hanging out in his "going home" outfit...


This first week with Jack has FLOWN by. We are delirious and tired and giddy and always taking pictures that somehow never seem to turn out. Probably because we are so tired we don't realize that drinking Red Bull and Diet Coke is making us shake (don't worry~ I'm not the one drinking Red Bull) and then our pictures look all fuzzy.
We'll get it together soon.
Actually, even better, we had our favorite photographer over yesterday to take some newborn photos and CAN'T WAIT to see them.
They are going to be awesome...
and we will share them as soon as we get them.
In the meantime, these few pictures will have to do:)
Thanks again to everyone for your well wishes and prayers and overwhelming support~we are truly blessed and so incredibly happy to be home...
and to finally be a family.

5 comments:

julietfrn said...

He is so cute! Congratulations on your beautiful family! Such great photos...

Scanlans said...

Congratulations!! He really is adorable! I don't know you, but I am so incredibly happy for this blessed end to an incredible journey of faith!!

julietfrn said...

Funny, I don't know you either, Julie, and I can't even remember how I learned about you. It might have been a link that one of my Facebook friends posted. I have been so moved and touched by your story that I have been following you for over a year now. Your writings when you were so deeply grieving the loss of little Will were so raw and honest yet beautiful. To learn of you being pregnant again was so exciting and to read about your huge mix of emotions throughout your pregnancy was heart-wrenching at times. I wish you well and continue to pray for God's blessings for your family.
Julie from California

McKenzie said...

Congratulations on your little boy! He is absolutely adorable. Swings are definitely an amazing invention, I don't know what I would do without mine!

Sally Kolekamp said...

Great Pictures Julie, Jack is adorable, I'm so happy for your family.