Friday, April 15, 2011

Fashion Show



So along with Jack keeping me busy, there is something else that threw us for a loop this past month.

And since I love to shop,
when I saw this adorable shirt for Jack, I knew I had to get it.
Even though I am German, Not Dutch...
Doesn't matter,
its gets the point across, right?!

For the record, this was the biggest shock of my life.
Had no intention at all of getting pregnant so quickly after Jack.
In fact, after all we've been through, I didn't even think it was possible.
Just goes to show you, God has the ultimate plan...not us!

Now if I could just be blessed with Superman strength to get me through this...
and maybe a little delay in Jack walking too!

4 comments:

Megan Smith said...

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Don't get "mad," but I've been praying for this for you :) SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy, friend. Let the praying commence!

marion said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats!

Kristin said...

Oh my word! Congratulations!!!!! Yay!

A Big Group of Folks said...

WOOHOO!!!!