Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The final countdown


Can it really be happening this week?!
I am in shock that we'll be driving to the hospital in just 3 days to meet our newest addition. In the meantime, I know that I have been meaning to get this blog updated...
and here is the truth,
I have typed out 3 blogs and then my computer won't let me post them.
I about had a nervous breakdown, so after taking a week break from attempting to post anything, this one is going to be short and sweet but with some photos.
The nursery is done.
It was super easy and fun and Tim and I really enjoyed doing a little bit each night.
And then there was Halloween,
which was also so much fun this year with Jack.
He was a goldfish and tolerated being paraded around like a champ. But of course, the photos of that won't download tonight...so there are after and before's of the nursery since I couldn't seem to get those in the right order either. These days, I pick my battles. Something is better than nothing, right?
So these last few days I have been spending a lot of time just being with Jack and enjoying our last few moments of 1 on 1 time. Reading and playing cars and doing puzzles...
because come Friday, our world is about to get rocked.
In a crazy good way:)

1 comment:

Megan Smith said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!