Sunday, November 20, 2011

Introducing Declan Thomas

Getting ready to go home!


I can't believe our baby is over a week old already!
Declan Thomas was born according to plan on 11.11.11 at 11:58 am.
He has been an amazingly easy baby...
its Jack that has been keeping us on our toes this last week.
I am not surprised!
Declan sleeps all the time.
He hardly cries.
This is truly an easy baby so far.
And thank goodness because Jack is giving us a run for our money.
The kid is SLOWLY adjusting to having someone else around.
For right now, I'm doing good just putting up some pictures!
So thankful that he is here safe and sound!

4 comments:

Penni said...

I love the name! Declan was a name that I mentioned to my hubby. He wouldn't consider it; too "out there" he said--and he LOVES all things Irish, which is weird. Thomas is our oldest's name! Congrats on a healthy baby boy!! Jack will adjust, give him time. Give yourself time, too. Going from 1 baby in the home to 2 was SO hard for me. When we brought baby #3 home, it was barely a blip on the screen. And I had 3 years between my boys, so I can imagine 2 twelve months apart....Jack will adjust. Just be patient, mommy!

Kristin said...

Awww....he looks just like his brothers. Congratulations!!!!

Pam the Realtor said...

Congrats on the newest family member! You make pretty babies

Megan Smith said...

Yea!!!! You make the most beautiful boys. SO glad he's here safe and sound and sleepy ;)