This morning, I had my glucose test. To make a long story short, I failed it. So besides all of my current problems, I now have gestational diabetes. I cried. I'm mad. The last thing I want is to be on a restricted diet and have further complications. The more I pray, the more stuff goes crazy here. At least that is how I feel.
Overall, I am trying to keep it together. Tim leaves for New Jersey tomorrow night for 12 days. I am dreading that.
2 comments:
Hey Julie... please don't give up hope... there's so many of us out here in Cali praying for you. God WILL see you through this! HE promises!
My sister-in-law had gestational diabetes with her little boy. We "brainstormed" and came up with the following "benefits"...Hey we're trying here ;)
1. Babies of mommies with diabetes tend to be larger...YEA for Will!
2. It only lasts the duration of the pregnancy
3. You get to go on a "diet" Get that before baby body back fast ;)
4. You get to be on a diet that is centered around meats, veggies...mmmmmmm!
5. You'll have healthy teeth - no sweetened drinks like soda - you're dentist will be pleased!
6. One more "fun" item for the world's most interesting baby book!
I'm continuing to pray for Will - almost 2 pounds - that's fantastic!!!! I am still CONVINCED that God has a plan for Will and your family and I'm praying that His plan involves a miracle for you all.
Post a Comment