Friday, July 30, 2010

Home


We are home at last...
Its hard to believe our little man is 3 days old already.
He is such a good baby,
and hardly ever cries...
as long as you don't take off his clothes,
or change his diaper:)

He is healthy.
He is perfect...
and we are loving him to pieces.

This week has been a whirlwind and there is much to tell,
many things to share...
and I don't want to forget any of it.
But right now our life is dictated by feedings and diaper changes and when I am allowed to take my next pain pill:)
And although my feet are swollen so much that I think they might pop if I actually walk on them...
I have never been happier.
We feel so blessed...

More to come soon as things settle down and I can think clearly after some much needed rest.
And I also promise more pictures to come soon....
Lots more:)

3 comments:

Renia Flaishans said...

He is just adorable Julie. Enjoy your time with him. Soak up every minute. Cant wait for another update.
Renea (Michigan)

Solas Veritas said...

My heart swells with joy for you! I know the feelings that come in these moments...I know how much more you cherish these gifts. I am so happy for you and your family. And I am praying for a gazillion trillion billion million more days of joy.

Desha said...

He is sooooo beautiful! I love this picture, he really looks like Will with his little scrunched up fface! So happy for you!